On Saturday, January 06, 2007, Peter Kerekes wrote:

Mike>> I'd like to have the Address Book display peoples names by last name
Mike>> and then first name so they are easy to locate.

> Open Address book, go to |View| |Sort by| choose  |Last name|

Mike>> But when I send an email, I'd like the To: line to show the first
Mike>> name before the last name and then the <email address>.

> In properties choose: |Display Name as | First, Middle, Last.

It's true that with your method sorting in the address book is done by last
name, but the names are still shown in the address book with first name first.

I can live with this if necessary, but ideally--and I suggest this for some
later update if it's not available now--I'd like to have the option of having
the address book show the last name first while the email shows the first name
first.

Thanks.

--

Mike