Hallo Jurgen,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:41:09 +0100GMT (8-1-2007, 19:41 , where I live),
you wrote:

JH> Would it be possible, to set up TB! to have the business mail
JH> base still at that user folder on the notebook, but the mail base
JH> of the private account on a USB-stick?

I just tried to create an account at another location than the mail
directory and that went fine. So I wouldn't know why you wouldn't be
able to do so on a USB-stick. You should remember though to keep the
stick in the computer when you're running TB, I don't know what TB
will do if it cannot find an account.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

If the water is clean, you see the bottom, if dirty, you see yourself.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.95.6
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM