Hallo Ian,

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:55:38 +0000GMT (9-1-2007, 10:55 , where I live),
you wrote:

I> Is there a way to automatically delete spam messages from a POP3
I> server once they have been moved to the Junk mail folder by an
I> antispam plug-in?

Not directly, you can have messages deleted when they're removed from
trash. So maybe you could set your junk folder to be purged daily to
trash and empty your trash daily too. That might get them sooner from
the server.
Otherwise you'd need an extra option for storage on serve. The
wishlist comes to mind. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

I'm never difficult...Impossible maybe, difficult, never.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.95.6
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM