K> I am using the paid version of Antispam Sniper and have 2 questions.

K> 1.  Lately I've been getting a lot of spam that (1) in the next has a
K> bunch of random words to make it look like it isn't spam and then (2)
K> there seems to be an embedded image of information about a particular
K> stock.  I get tons of these and Antispam Sniper never recognizes them
K> as spam.  I do mark them as spam but this hasn't seemed to help.  Has
K> anyone seen this? If so, any solutions?

K> 2.  I like to look at the Antispam Sniper log to see what has been
K> marked spam and ham.  If I see something mismarked in the log though I
K> have to leave the log and then go find the message and mark it
K> correctly.  Is there any way to do this in the log itself so I don't
K> have to go hunt for the message?

K> I do largely like antispam sniper but the fact that it never
K> identifies anything of these stock tip spams (which in the last few
K> months I probably get 20 of a day) is disconcerting.

K> Oh, I'm using 3.85.03.

I just started using Antispam Sniper last week based on Gunivortus's
recommendation and I'm quite impressed.  For me, it is catching 100%
of the stock-touting spam you described.  Frankly, I'm surprised that
between Antispam Sniper's filtering and its DNSBL list it isn't
catching more for you.

What does your log entry typically say for this kind of spam?  How are
you marking it as spam?

If training fails, you can always clear the classification database
and start training over again.

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 2