Hi all

Some of you may be aware of the recent change in UK Company law that
requires certain information to be included on web sites and in emails,
viz:

"Every company needs to list its company registration number, place of
registration and registered office address on its website and in emails."

Now that's OK, but I have a number of different signatures in my address
book for specific contacts and groups.

Keeping on top of these changes is in danger of becoming a major task!

What I would like to do is have a central location (a small text file
perhaps?) that contains this required information that is automatically
added to the end of every email on an account basis.

Can this be done?

If it can, how?

I look forward to your suggestions! ;)

--