On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 at 21:25:27 -0700, Keith wrote:
> Somewhere in the process of performing numerous beta and release
> upgrades, my address book has vanished. Can anyone tell me what to
> look for to see if I can recover an old version?

The address books have an ".ABD" extension. They are probably to be
found in the mail directory (i.e. where all your account directories
are). Click on the address book icon and then select File -> Open and
see what you can find. If there are no address books there, search for
*.abd on you hard drives.

The default address book is called "TheBat.ABD". Note, however, that
the .abd extension is used by other applications - on my system
Quicken also uses these.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.95.6
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4