Hello,

Has anyine come across this before, I have a folder for all my 2006
emails.

Today, when opening The bat! it was empty. looking at the folder in
Explorer there is the messages TBI file but no messages TBB file

The files in folders for 2004, 2005 and 2007 are fine, but 2006 is
gone. I have searched for *.tbb, file but it is nowhere to be found.

I do have a copy of the *.tbb file on another PC, but with a
differently dated TBI. Can I just copy the backup TBI and TBB file
into my 2006 folder.

However, if anyone can explain why this might have occurred, I would
be extremely grateful.

 Graham                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2