Hello Urban!

On Monday, January 22, 2007, 2:00 PM, you wrote:

>> But only helpful if there are meaningful subject lines, using words
>> relevant to the body text's content.

>> Memo is no substitute.

> So forward it to yourself and change the subject line.

Yes, Urban, that's another nice work-around.

But, in general, as I wrote earlier in this thread, I believe that The
Bat! should support a manual over-ride of all templates and all TB!
automatic settings.

I am enjoying this thread.

But my own main complaint is not about the Inbox, but about the
Outbox.

The Outbox also over-rides the user's wishes.

Please support:  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6182

It is a Bat Wishes entry that asks for the Outbox to be configured to
respect Address Book header settings, when a message is re-opened in
the Outbox Draft "section," for further editing.

See my mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2