Hello Peter!

On Thursday, January 25, 2007, 12:27 PM, you wrote:

MB>> ... I hate to see RitLabs abandon the .msl plus resident icons
MB>> and pics in The Bat!/Images feature.

MB>> And I think I am not alone in this.

> No, you're not! :) I reverted to the last beta before this MSI for
> that reason. It has the same version number, although it's not the
> same. It still shows the Christmas splash screen and Smilies work
> well. :))

Then I am going back.

I may not beta test any more until the developers announce that they
have put the .msl function back into the code.

MB>> Smiley-image haters are simply more vocal, I think.

> If I were a smiley-hater, I would just turn them off! :lol:

Some are very "righteous" about it, though. ;)

And Miguel's opinion is that this is deliberate coding by the
developers.

Abandoning all 9Val's and Leif's hard work. :(

I feel abandoned, too. :boohoo:

http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

Mary
:Trill:
PCWSmileys Administrator
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2