> Hello Marten,

>> Can anyine come up with any possible reasons why some (not all) filters may
>> suddenyl have stopped operating?

> Incoming filters, or any type? Account or Common filters? Have you added,
> changed, altered the order of or deleted any filter recently?

Yes - have added some - two filters specific to an acount and one common
filter.

I suspect I am going to have to do much more investigation and testing to
see exactly what is or is not going on - just initially wonderedif anyone
else had experienced 'filter failure' and mught suggest what to look for
particularly.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design