On Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 11:32:12 AM, Feli Wilcke wrote:

> Outlook also adds a blue line at the left side of a replied mail,
> although is is much thinner than the blue bar in TB.

It has always seemed to me (on the relatively rare occasions when I'm
having to deal with HTML) that the real problem was not the blue line
itself but it's massive nature. If it were nice and thin as in other
clients, it would be ok.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.96.01 (BETA) on Windows XP version 5,1