Hi

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 at 11:23:59 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, MAU wrote:

> I don't trust URLs, but I trust on people I know. If I get a message
> with URLs from someone I know, I will click on them whether they are
> long, short, tiny or (perhaps) hidden by HTML (you know, 'click HERE').

With tinyURLs you are also trusting a third party you do not know.
You are assuming the tiny url has not been tampered with...

MFPA

An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1