Hello Bill,

Monday, February 5, 2007, 4:10:31 AM, among other things, you wrote:

BM> Hello TB User Discussion List,

BM> Does The Bat! use raw or cooked keyboard input to handle
BM> things like Alt-Ctrl?

I don't know.

BM> BTW, I haven't received any mail from TBUDL or TBBeta in
BM> 2007 - some glitch in the mailing lists has apparently
BM> unsubscribed me.

BM> Am I up-to-date (see below my sig - and yes I know Vista is
BM> out :-)

No.   See  my  signature below.  There is also 3.96.01 but not very good and
several  correspondents  have  reverted  to  3.95.8;  I  did not download it
because  of  the  adverse  reports  -- the bad news had already been sent to
Ritlabs!

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.95.8 :beta: with AntispamSniper 1.8.0.5 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2