Hello one and all,

Quite some time ago I read a post suggesting it was somehow unsafe to
keep received posts in the 'inbox'. Because of that post I created a
'faux inbox' and a filter to redirect all incoming posts to that 'faux
inbox'. It has worked well all this time but I can no longer remember
exactly *why* it was unsafe to keep received posts in the standard
inbox.

I find it 'inelegant' to have this faux inbox as it's yet another
folder displayed in the account tree. Can anyone tell me why, or even
if, it's unsafe to keep received posts in the standard inbox? Did I
perhaps misinterpret the original warning post?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.98.1
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 2