Hello Tom,

Monday, March 26, 2007, 1:55:38 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>> Are  you  quite  sure  the filters don't overlap?  For example, one ending at
>> 08.00 and another starting at 08.00.   Just a thought :-)

T> While I have indeed the filters overlapping on these, this would only
T> matter if the emails arrived on the hour.
Yes,  I realised that, but it can happen, and you didn't indicate whether the
mis sorts were random times.

T> The problem affects other
T> emails - one email was created at 2.18 pm and it appears both in
T> officehours and evening.

As  you  suggested,  it  might  have something to do with the differing time
zones, but I really don't see why that should affect the filters.

 I  will  set  up  some similar filters here and see what happens and report
 back.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.98.6 :beta: with AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2