Hello monsell,

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

msl> The spam-filter that i use is 'ANTI-SPAM SNIPPER' which works
msl> absolutely fine.

Erm, are you sure the name isn't AntispamSniper?? I've just done a
google on "Snipper" and can't find it.

msl> I have set up so many filters by using either the full email id or its
msl> domain only.

I don't have any filters at all. I have a friends list and a black words
list and, in 6,000 messages, I've only had 3 false positives. It works a
treat.

msl> the conditions given are the email id '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or the
msl> domain only '@sltnet.lk'

Just put the two in your friends list, that should do the trick.
Otherwise go to the user forum and ask the author, he always responds
very quickly.

If you are not using this programme then I'm sorry to have wasted your
time:-)

--
Regards,
Richard