Hello Andrew,

Friday, April 20, 2007, 5:40:41 PM, among other things, you wrote:

AD> The issue I have is the forward doesn't allow me to change the
AD> template.  I deleted all the normal FWD template pieces in the rule,
AD> but those changes are ignored.  I've now realized I can setup a
AD> redirect, but I think the inability to change the forward template for
AD> the sorting office filter is a bug.  Does that sound true?

I  see  you  are  using Voyager and unfortunately I cannot test that, but the
latest version of The Bat! certainly will forward messages automatically and
I  can  edit  the forwarding filter.   In case you are interested, the latest
version,  which  Ritlabs  say  is  to  released to the public tomorrow, can be
downloaded from the following;

 http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_3-99-1.msi
 http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_3-99-1.msi

Hoping this is some help to you.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.1 with AntispamSniper 2.0.0.4 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2