rg> Is there a way to force TB! to re-read the folder tree under the
rg> main account folder to make sure that there are no mail boxes
rg> missing?

MP> Unless you have a non-typical setup like:
MP> System (OS) on HD "F" and The Bat! on HD "D".
MP> In that case the shortcut does something that comes as close as close can be
MP> to "nothing"!     :-(

FWIW - Works fine here (Thank you very much) - EXCEPT it 'finds' the
ATTACHMENTS folder and complains that it has a bad mail database in it.

 OS on C:
 TB! on M:
 Mail folder on M: under TB! prgm folder

Probably always does this anyway, no matter where the folders are I am
guessing.

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may
not follow.
Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.