Hi,

I exported a certificate including its private key in Firefox, gave it
a password, and imported it in TheBat. On import I had to enter the
password again.

Now, when I want to sign using this certificate I'm asked for its
password once more. However, thinking that I would use it only for the
transfer, I provided a very weak password that I would like to change
now. How can I do that?

This happens only when using TheBat's internal certificate management,
not when using MS CryptoApi. The latter doesn't ask for a password at
all.

--
MfG,
 Alto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]