Hi,

Sunday, June 24, 2007, 9:38:12 PM,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think you will find that you have the option of either flagging a
> message (using the little orange flag symbol) or parking it using the
> "P" symbol.  They aren't the same thing.

Thanks!

For some reason "flagging" a message does not seem
to work for me.
No orange flag symbol appears, even though I have
that column enabled.

I did find out that I could add another tab for
showing just the parked messages, so that helps! :)

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.99.3
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2