Hello Bat-Folk!

Using TB! v2.12

I have SENDing thru GMAIL's POP working (TLS + port 465). I can also
RECV from GMAIL's POP. (TLS + port 995, regular auth). I want to use
SPAMPAL as I used to but so far I am unable to revc thru SPAMPAL..

The login userID for GMail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As instructed, I have altered the POP server to 127.0.0.1 and alter my
userID = [EMAIL PROTECTED]@pop.gmail.com but that does not work.

My old settings (that worked before GMAIL settings) were POP server to
127.0.0.1 and userID = [EMAIL PROTECTED] where OK for Spampal.

I guess it's the 2 @ signs in the userID field that are screwing me up!

Also, Gmail changes my FROM to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not what my original
from was.... Hummmm

Any help folks?

Thx all
Rich

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
      - Eleanor Roosevelt