Joyce Ragels wrote:

> First of all, may The Bat be legally installed on both my desktop and
> a laptop.

You've  got  a  Personal  license,  so you can use TB! on more than one
computer, but only you.

> Once I get back home, I'd want to sinc the laptop email with the computer.
> Is this doable?  How have some of you handled that situation?

Two suggestions:

The  first  one  is  simple: set your second installation (laptop)up to
leave  the  mail  on  the server. When you will be back you can all the
mail receive as usual.

I use this version, being at home only at weekends.

The  second  one  is the TB! internal sync, which do right this - syncs
two  installations.  I tried it last with version 2.xx and came back to
my  first  suggestion.  But  you  can  test  it,  maybe  there were some
improvements...

--
Regards
Dirk