Hello Bat-Folk!

Odd behavior I'm just noticing...

The VF "All New Mail" drops messages that are moved from the top level
Inbox folder to newly created sub-folders.

The VF does not stop displaying any message if moved into an already
existing folder but if I create a new folder in the act of CTRL-M moving
such a new mssg it is lost from the list of ALL new mssgs.

The problem is that the VF properties "Select Folders" dialog does not
have new folders checked.

Is there a way to tell my New Mail VF to keep up with newly created
folders?

(Closing and restarting TB! does not help.)

Thx all,
Rich

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your
goal." - Henry Ford