Hello TBUDL,

  I've recently run into a problem when TB checks for incoming mail,
  I'm receiving this error tone you get when you don't connect to the
  server only in my case I'm getting the chime tone I have set up for
  incoming mail but also I'm getting the error tone immediately
  following even though there is no error message and new mail arrives
  in my inbox as usual. Very Strange. Anyone have any clues to this
  phenomenon?

 Tim

The Bat! v3.99.24
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2