Hi,

Our email ID will be changed to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and
the present ID will be disconnected shortly. I seek your kind
assistance on the following:

1. Please activate our new email ID on this discussion list with
   immediate effect.

2. I have a folder called 'VERNON' under which there are about 20 or so
   sub-folders. How do I transfer the main folder 'VERNON', with it's
   sub-folders to a new account? Some of the sub-folders got filters
   activated. say the main folder is in MONSELL account and I want to
   transfer it to MONSELL-INTERNATIONAL account. How do I do this?

Thanking you all for your reply/s, in advance.

--
Best Regards
Vernon