Hello,

I've just this last 10 minutes purchased 3.99.24 version of the Bat
(Home) and I'm having trouble importing the contacts from Outlook.

The mail folders import just fine, but the contacts tell me there are
124 contacts to import, and it starts, but stops at about 30% and no
matter if I leave it for 10 minutes or so nothing else happens.

It' still early days for me setting TB up, but the last thing I want
is to have to retype all those contacts again.

Any ideas anyone?

 Dave                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]