Hello TBUDL:

 I  have  noticed that most people on this list seem to be using TB! version
 3.99.2x  or  below,  and  not 3.99.3. Did I miss something? Is 3.99.3 not a
 particularly  stable  release?

 Okay,  I've  had  this release of TB! bottom out me a few times, annoyingly
 wiping  out  account  folders,  but  after  a  lot  of  poncing about I did
 eventually  recover  them lurking within the email base.

 Oh,   and  there's  also  a  particularly  strange  issue  when  a  notepad
 replacement  I  use  called Metapad is open at the same time as the Sorting
 Office.  Selecting text in Metapad and copying it whilst the Sorting Office
 is  open  will  TB! crash every time. Of course to get around this I use my
 main text editor, Notetab, instead, so no big deal for me.

 But  apart  from  that,  everything  else  seems  hunky  dory so far.  But
 should I be at all concerned about anything else?

--
Slán,

 SI{mon}

W2K Pro SP5 + TB! PE 3.99.3