On Tuesday, October 30, 2007, 9:08:45 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> No clue, but what happens when you upload a 4 MB file to something
> else than a mail server?

Thanks for the response.  I have done some more testing this morning
is discovered:

1. I can upload the same file using FTP without problems
2. I can send the same message using Outlook

Now going to see if the problem is caused by a combination of TB! and
my router config.  I sent the message successfully yesterday from the
office using TB.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2