Hello Maurice,

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:20:58 +0100 GMT (12/11/2007, 02:20 +0700 GMT),
Maurice McAdam wrote:

MM> Perhaps the X-header tells TB! where the file is, but for me it is all
MM> gibberish.

Why don't you c&p the headers of a mail with "lost" attachments here?
You can neutralise the emails addresses and file names by replacing
them with [EMAIL PROTECTED] and whatever.doc to protect your privacy.

TF>> Check out: Account / Properties / Files & Directories / Attachments / Keep
TF>> attached files in...

MM> I have always gone along with the default position. For me this
MM> behaviour is new, but henceforth I'll opt for keeping attachments with
MM> the message - but more importantly, I guess (and thinking on my feet
MM> now) I'll choose this option when I do a backup.

I don't know much about what the internal backup does with
attachments. Did the problem start after a restore?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ist es nicht merkwuerdig, dass jeden Tag gerade so viel passiert, wie
in die Zeitung passt?