Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 7:17:00 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Mean,

> Options / Preferences / Applications. There is a tickmark for checking
> at startup whether TB! is associated with VCF files. Did you see that?

I did check that. TB is just not satisfied unless all three files are
registered to it. I'll ignore this for time being. My other issue is
more vexing. Read below please.

> An attachments pane should open when you attach the first file. In the
> main window (not in the editor), check out the setting under:

> View / Attachmments/ Hide to Pane.

This is the setting I use. But in new message window, even after
attaching files, the attachment pane just does not appear. That is
what troubles me.

 Mean