Hello Jeff,

Jeff> Hello Group,

Jeff> I am continuing my struggle to find a combined Calendar/PIM/Email
Jeff> client and am currently trying Barca 2.

Jeff> Does anybody know if TB v4 will add any PIM type functionality or a
Jeff> better diary? If not I fear it may be time to move on for me.

If you are looking for a combined PIM/Email try !ntelect. This is a
combination of Time and Chaos which is an excellent PIM with their email
client Express Plus. I use T&C but did not like their email client. Not
sure anymore why, but try it out if you use T&C for PIM.

http://www.chaossoftware.com/
 Peter

The BAT 3.99.29,
Windows XP, Service Pack 2