tbudl,

I am running on XP sp2.
Have been upgrading TB from the 1.x versions.

Last couple of upgrades complained about not being able to find the
.msi file during install. I either pointed to it, or canceled and it
worked just fine. This past time, it complained about not being able
to find 2.99.3.msi when I was installing 3.99.29!

I am not worried about the above, things are running ok now. What my
current problem is is that in the folder window, none of the folders
display the message counts...

Another symptom is that the unread messages are not flagged when I
open TB...

Very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

--