Hello Peter,

>> Is there any workable solution to reading (text only) usenet groups
>> from within TB!? And preferably storing saved postings within the TB!
>> database?

> Well, you've answered the question yourself: MyGate.

Thanks for your reply, Peter. But is MyGate currently available and
supported? I did a search of the archives and forum; the only references
I found were 2-4 years old and included a 2005 note from the developer
to the effect that he was giving up on the program. Further, I've not
found a source for MyGate; the links I've found are all 404s.

--

Dave Goodman
The Bat! 3.99.29