Hello Everyone,

I just reinstalled my system, imported all messages and everything is
sweet.
However, I notice that the mail directory is stored on c:drive in
appdata/....

Can I change this to a different drive to keep my data and operating
software separate? I know I can backup to external drives but in case
of a crash/ system failure I would still lose some of my mail.
Just don't want to make changes now if somebody already knows that
this may cause problems down the track?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP