Hello!

  I have a [Visual Basic] "Focus Window" problem with TheBat.

  I have created an application that use the IPC-funtionality.
  Basically, the application from time to time generates IPC-
  files that are collected into a main IPC-file. This file is
  then pushed into TheBat by way of the Shell command in VB,
  the VB-line looks as follows:

  RunIT = Shell(TheBatExecutableFile + " /BATCH:" + Chr(34) _
  + GlobalPathTempDirectory + "js(tb-bridge).ipc" + Chr(34), 0)

  As for the execution of the Batch, it works as expected.
  However, each time this command is executed, TheBat focuses
  itself. The ", 0" in the VB line is the windowstyle and
  means "Window is hidden and focus is passed to the hidden
  window". Using ", 0" should remain TheBat hidden, yet each
  time an IPC-batch is forwarded, the already running TheBat
  is restored to front and maximixed.

  Why isn't TheBat respecting the windowstyle?

--
  St

  PS! The windowstyle named argument has these values:

  vbHide
        0
        Window is hidden and focus is passed to the hidden
        window.

  vbNormalFocus
        1
        Window has focus and is restored to its original size
        and position.

  vbMinimizedFocus
        2
        Window is displayed as an icon with focus.

  vbMaximizedFocus
        3
        Window is maximized with focus.

  vbNormalNoFocus
        4
        Window is restored to its most recent size and position.
        The currently active window remains active.

  vbMinimizedNoFocus
        6
        Window is displayed as an icon. The currently active
        window remains active.