monsell,

On 28-01-2008 06:20, you wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> However, may be with further study and information, I could set it up
> to work as normal as like my POP mail.

Well, the point of the IMAP protocol is that all e-mail is stored on the
server instead of locally.

You can then decide how "much" of the message you want to to synchronize
locally. Maybe you just want headers or maybe you want the full message.

The beauty of IMAP is that if you need your mail from another computer
or via webmail, all your mail (also old mail) is there, in the folders
you have created for it.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>