Hello Alto,

> About a year ago I called RIT incompetents.

Not everybody agrees with you, are you aware of that?

> Normaly, after an assault like that I would expect anyone to work very
> hard on proving me wrong.

An assault like that from Mr. Alto Speckhardt. I'm with you, I wonder
why they didn't react to that. Ritlabs is certainly going haywire.

And, excuse my ingenuity, but if you are so unsatisfied with TB and
seems you have been so for years, why the heck you stick to TB and
don't switch to another client? Yeah, I think I know the answer.
Because you paid for it and you want it working.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.12