Hello all,
Monday, February 11, 2008, Gerard wrote:

> I was pleased to see the inclusion of TNEF support for those nasty
> winmail.dat files.

> I just installed 4.0.11 and sailed to a folder full of these attachments
> only to find I still cant do anything with them in TB.
> As ussual the help file or the website don't provide a clue on how to
> use/activate.

> Anyone here that figured it out?

if You open message with winmail.dat/message.att, attachments extrancted
from them should be displayed in Attachments pane.

If You see winmail.dat/message.att only, You can install separate app
called Winmail Opener and check, if it extracts any file from them, as I
tested this, TB allways displayed same content as Winmail Opener.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.14
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM