Hello List.

Today I find a top-level folder in my main account has disappeared and with it
the folders in it.
The filters directing to the folders are still present.
Found the ctrl-shift-alt-l trick (in my TBUDL folder) and it worked for this
account. Applied it twice; first it said "X lost folders found", second time "O
lost folders found".
Happy chappy, me. And thanks to Roelof (for telling this to someone else in
April two years ago).

Then I did it on the other accounts. Most said "0 lost folders found". Good.
Others said "X lost folders found" again and again. And the "found" folders got
longer and longer names but were empty.
Vewy stwange...

Also, a low-level folder led a parallel life outside its top-level folder (in
the main account); changes made to either were reflected in the other. So in
the end I decided to move the contents to a new folder and delete the two dodgy
ones. But it wasn't done deleting just one of them; had to delete both.
Vewy stwange...

Any comments to paragraphs two and three?

 Hans Henrik

---
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
---

THE BAT! version  3.99.29
Windows buildnumber   2600
Windows CSD version   Service Pack 2