I'm having a problem with and old scheduled backup.

 As soon as TheBat! was able to schedule autobackup I set up a backup
 to be run at every three days for all my accounts.

 The destination folder was d:\mail\ that also was the "root" folder
 for TheBat! mail

 After I changed my pc I reinstalled TheBat! but, as I have e huge,
 single disk I put as "root" folder C:\Mail instead of D:\Mail moving
 there all my mail folders from the old pc.

 Then I just recreated every account pointing it to the correct folder
 (e.g. Account 1 C:\Mail\account1, and so on).

 Now I'm having this problem: every time the scheduled backup tries to
 write the tbk file in D:\mail, even if I changed all the scheduled
 works.
 I guess somewhere the old path is still written but I cannot find
 it.
 Can anyone help me?
 TNX

--
 Ciao
 Al

 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.almagioni.it/alberto

 pgp public key: http://www.almagioni.it/alberto/key.html
 Fingerprint: 4ACF F007 1E71 C640 2359  71AA E4AC DF2E 8A2A 0656

 Rispondimi via SMS
 http://www.gtn.it/sma/sms.php?auth=:B19:14:28:F4C:A2:2A
__________________________
Quel che non mi uccide mi fa piu` forte.
        -- Nietzsche, "Crepuscolo degli idoli"

**********************Internet Email Confidentiality
Footer**********************
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.    If
You are not the addressee indicated in this message    (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), You may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, You should destroy this message, and
notify our office immediately.  If You or Your employer does not consent to
Internet email messages of this kind, please advise our office immediately.
Opinions, conclusions  and  other  information expressed in this message are not
given/endorsed by our firm or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorized representative independent of this message, and anyway
to be treated with strict confidentiality.