Hello Tbudl,

The Bat 4.0.7

All was fine until a reboot.
After the reboot all extra message folders are gone. Leaving me with the
default The Bat folders.
When I look inside the Bats directory in Program Files I see the missing
directories.
I tried the repair option but that didn't help.
I restored from a rather old backup and all the folders are back.
Except for one folder that I created yesterday and put some recent stuff in I
want back.
All is lost when restoring a backup you might say.
But somehow the folder is still there somewhere hidden....
Let me explain.
I created a folder MyFolder as an normal folder under Inbox.
Then I used Ctrl+Shift+Left to move the folder 'to the left'
Not sure how that's called. i hope you understand.
After the restore I successfully created MyFolder again.
But when I try to move it out using Ctrl+Shift+Left the Bat give an error that
it can't rename the file.
Any other folder name works fine.
So to me it appears it can't rename because the old folder with the same name
still is there. (with message)

Any idea how to recover the messages?

Tony

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?