Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where the location of the anti-virus plugins in The
Bat is? I have an errant plugin ("Generic DLL Plugin") listed in
Options-AntiVirus (with a status of 'error') and I want to get rid of
it if it isn't for an anti-virus I currently have installed. Problem
is, I can't tell which AV it belongs to. If there is a setting in the
registry or something that says "C:\Program Files\AVG" or something, I
will be able to tell which AV it belongs to, and whether I can delete
it or not.
--

Regards,

GG