I am sure this has been asked before but I can't find any references, so I will
ask again.

Is it possible to have a  filter use an external list to gets its data ?

Principally I am thinking of using a blacklist to check  incoming mail  using a
filter.  I do not want to have to update the filter every time I add a new
nname.

Currently I check against a specific address book , but it would be easier to
maintain a text file.
thanks

Trevor

--
Using The Bat! v4.0.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2