[EMAIL PROTECTED] @ 2008-3-21 4:02:16 AM
"Impossible to Deleting messages?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> we update to the latest version of TB but when sometimes TB won't
> allow us to delete message from the tree (trash icon, delete key or
> right mouse button click then delete, all is not available).

> If we double click and open it then the trash icon works. It doesn't
> occur on all the accounts we have, and not all the time, it suddenly
> "locks" files from deletion then release them without "visible"
> reasons.

I've seen this on my IMAP mailbox. It usually indicates that the IMAP
connection is slow or that I've been disconnected from the server for
some reason.

--
Christopher

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing POP3 and IMAP4 mailboxs.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.