Hello to the list. This is my first, so please excuse what may seem
silly questions.

I have joined the TBBeta list just to watch at this stage, because I
think TB has more potential than all the other mail clients put
together.

So how do I get maximum use from this enormous program? Is there a
tutorial on macros and a comprehensive listing of
variables used in templates? e.g. "v%THEBATVERSION". or variable
that gives your long/lat and location, CPU.

Hope to be able to contribute something useful to the list once I get to
know a few more things.

My ultimate goal with TB is to manage incoming and outgoing mail with
canned responses parsing variables to it, thus maximizing automation.
If someone has written a tutorial on this, or even another website,
I would sure appreciate the url.

Has SMTP with Gmail been resolved yet? It just sits there when I try.
SO for the time being I will keep POP with Gmail using the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] domain.

--
Michael J. Sharp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using the world's best e-mail client:
The Bat! Pro v4.0.18.5
OS Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2
POP3 with AntispamSniper Pro v2.7.1.7
www.TechniSmart.com