Hello all,
Wednesday, April 2, 2008, Leonard S. Berkowitz wrote:

> AntiSpamSniper is working over-time. I recently enabled my mail from
> TBUDL after not receiving mail for a long time. Now, I've noticed
> that mail from posters on the list goes to the Junk folder even when
> there is an entry for that person. Not to pick on Rick Grunwald, but
> three messages from him from April 1 ended up in Junk. Before I
> marked them as Not Junk, I verified that Rick is in the list of
> allowed addressees. Right now, I check the Junk folder regularly and
> catch these messages, but it is a chore. Rick is not the only person
> whose mail behaves this way. A poster on another list repeatedly ends
> up in Junk.

this is more than 1 year old version of plugin, there were many fixes,
improvements and compatibility issues done since this version.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.20
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 2.7.1.7
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM