[Reply to: »Tom« · 2008-04-06 · 03:23 h (CET)]

Moin, Tom!

> if I wanted to back up my templates, where would I find them?

Templates and other account related stuff is stored in the file
Account.CFN located in the home directory of the regarding account.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Using The Bat! 4.0.20.1 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down
the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«