Does anyone know whether the earlier bug in 4.0.11, 4.0.14 and 4.0.18
has been fixed in this new version?

The bug in Windows XP meant that when you right-click on a file in
windows explorer to send to The Bat, it opened The Bat but did not
open a new email with the attachment in it. Then when you tried to
quit, it would not do so; you had to use Task Manager to close it.

In February I put in a bug report, and got the reply that this was a
known bug and was being fixed. So went back to 3.99.25.

Tried 4.0.18 but it had the same problem, so carefully uninstalled
4.0.18 and went back to 3.99.25.

Today tried to contact the Support site to confirm whether the bug is
now fixed, but the Support site seems to have gone.

If anyone knows, it would save a lot of trouble in uninstalling and
reinstalling.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v3.99.25 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

...I have a rock garden.  Three of them died last week.