Hello, all.

This is with TB! 4.0.24.

I'm connecting to an exchange server via MAPI. I want to collect
new emails withTB!, and only delete the email from the server if
it is older than X days. I think there is a built-in way for POP
accounts to do this. Is there a built in way to do this with an
exchange account?

I've tried some incoming filters that looks at the age of the email,
but it doesn't seem to work. Once the email is collected and left
on the server, it seems TB doesn't look at it again, so the age
criteria is not properly applied.

Thanks,

--
WL