Hi all,

I have just installed The Bat and I feel that I have come home at last.
This software was made for me. The only thing that bugs me at the moment
is that I would like to move or copy my email history from Thunderbird
to The Bat -- but I can't figure out how. The import wizard doesn't list
Thunderbird, and I can't find any function in Thunderbird to export the
email archives to a standard format.

Does anybody know how I move my stuff to The Bat?

Many thanks in advance!

Görel
Uppsala, Sweden

--
Vänliga hälsningar · Venlig hilsen · Kind regards · Freundliche Grüße

Görel Bylund
DANG HB
Vidulvs väg 4
SE-754 40 Uppsala, Sweden